Interested in Becoming Part of our Team?We are always accepting applications! Please fill out the form below.
If you have a resume, please email it to HR@tridentbuildingsystems.com
Application for Employment
Notice to All Applicants
- Trident Building Systems is firmly committed to maintaining a drug free workplace. Consistent with that objective, we require all applicants accepter for employment to pass a drug test as part of our employment process. Please be advised that all offers for employment are contingent upon satisfactory results of a drug screening test. All applicants who are considered for employment will be requires to sign a Drug Screening Agreement authorizing Trident Building Systems to have its designated laboratory perform the drug screening test. Applicants who refuse to sign the Agreement will not be considered for employment. Those who test positive for drug usage will be denied employment at Trident Building Systems.
- This employer complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. You must be able to effectively perform essential functions of the position. Reasonable accommodations will be made for individuals with a disability.
- In accordance with the Immigration Act of 1990, you must be able to produce documentation that you are eligible to work in the United States.
- Omission or falsification of information contained in this application may be grounds for disciplinary action up to and including discharge.
- Nothing contained in this application or in the granting of an interview is intended to create a contract between you and this company for either employment or the provision of benefits. Additionally, if an employment relationship is established, the employer has the right to terminate your employment at any time with or without cause. You, in turn, have the same right. No promise, representation, or agreement contrary to the foregoing is binging on the company unless made in writing and signed by you and an authorized officer or the company.